Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Jiayin Designs

I purchased a little gift for myself a few weeks ago and it came in the mail at just the right time.  It is a necklace custom made in China with Charlottes chinese name on it. :)  I just LOVE it!

I think it will be a nice way to feel more connected to Charlotte before we travel.  So, throughout the day, when I find myself thinking about her, I hold onto the charm and say a prayer for her.  It has given me alot of comfort already.  One day I will probably pass this necklace on to Charlotte and it will always be a treasured keepsake.

For more info on the necklace or to purchase one for yourself, check out this fabulous website...
http://www.jiayindesigns.com/JiayinDesigns/Home.html



3 comments:

Ellen said...

That is so cool! Love it.

BTW - Sometimes you refer to your daughter as Charlotte and sometimes as Gracie?????

Kendra said...

Ellen....I don't know what you are talking about. We have only called her Charlotte. We had her name picked out before we even saw her picture. :) Maybe you are thinking of another blog???

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing our store on your blog! I just got an order from someone who saw it here! Thank you! And, I'm so glad you love your charm! I absolutely cherish mine with my daughter's name -- and treasure it even more now that she's home because it reminds me of that time I waited desperately to hold her and did just what you are doing...

Post a Comment