Monday, October 24, 2011

Could today be THE day?!?!?...

I pray that today is THE day we get our Travel Approval.  For some reason, several weeks ago, I told Jason I thought we would get TA on the 24th (today).  I can't wait to see if I am correct.  We probably won't hear until late afternoon (around 4 p.m.) or so from our agency. 

So if you get a chance today, will you say an extra prayer for us?  This is THE ONLY THING keeping us from going to get our baby girl.  I am SO ready to not be waiting on ANYTHING.  Hopefully if we get TA today we will leave next week. 

This has been an amazing journey that I feel so blessed to have been able to do.  But the real journey, begins when we get Charlotte and I just can't wait to see her and hug her for the first time.

Love you all!

5 comments:

Cindy Sharp said...

It could happen.

When i was pregnant with my second son i had a friend who was convinced that God wanted her to pray for a particular day. The day came and went and she had no idea what she had been praying for. In a grumpy funk she went to God and asked him what was so blessed important about that day. He told her that He brought a baby into the world on that day.....mine. My biy was born after 36 hours of labor on the very morning of the day she had been praying for.

Matt and Maria said...

Praying that it comes! But don't panic if not- ours came on a Wed. (Oct 12) and we leave in less than 3 days!

Hope you are on your way before we get home! It will be so hard without blogger not to know until we get home... but I'll keep praying, because God will know.

Maria

Ellen said...

Praying for your TA as we pray for our PA.

Lord, we so want to bring these girls home. Help the government officials handling our paperwork to do so quickly. Thank you for the gift of the children you are giving us. Prepare us and them as we become a family. Amen

Amber Leggio said...

We will be praying for your TA. I am getting anxious. I know that waiting for LOA is going to be very hard for me. I am so excited that you get to get your baby girl soon. it seems so far away for us. :) I know it will be in God's perfect timing, I can't wait to hold our baby girl in my arms. Are you going to keep up with the blog while you are in China. Would love to keep up with you on your journey to get her. :)We got all our paperwork and how too for our 1800. We were DTC on october 21st. Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Ellen said...

Saw all the TAs on RQ and was hoping to see you had yours too. Praying for soon for you!

Post a Comment