I pray that today is THE day we get our Travel Approval. For some reason, several weeks ago, I told Jason I thought we would get TA on the 24th (today). I can't wait to see if I am correct. We probably won't hear until late afternoon (around 4 p.m.) or so from our agency.
So if you get a chance today, will you say an extra prayer for us? This is THE ONLY THING keeping us from going to get our baby girl. I am SO ready to not be waiting on ANYTHING. Hopefully if we get TA today we will leave next week.
This has been an amazing journey that I feel so blessed to have been able to do. But the real journey, begins when we get Charlotte and I just can't wait to see her and hug her for the first time.
Love you all!