This is what our 2 weeks will look like in China:
Wednesday, Nov. 16-Fly to Beijing
Sunday, Nov.-20-Fly to Lanzhou & we will get Chartlotte that same day! YIPPEE!
Thursday, Nov 24-CELEBRATE Thanksgiving with noodles & rice!?!?
Friday, Nov. 25-Fly to Guangzhou
Saturday, Nov. 26-Medical Appt for Charlotte
Monday, Nov. 28-Consulate Appointment at the U.S. Embassy
Tuesday-Nov. 29-Receive her passport & visa! This is also CHARLOTTE'S 2nd BIRTHDAY!
Wednesday-Nov. 30- Fly back to the U.S.!
So here is my to do list for the next 16 days:
Things to get done:
1) Call travel agent to book flights
2) Call bank to get money
3) Email Angela about touring in
4) Email Ann about shopping in
5) Call credit card companies to use overseas
6) Call Verizon about using phone in
appt in Nashville Charlotte
an appt with Dr. Kelly for
9) Pack clothes for me and Jason
10) Pack clothes for boys to take to moms
11) Make copies of paperwork to take
12) Get prescription medications to take
I also want to get all of our Christmas decorations up before we leave. ambious?? yes! but, we love Christmas and I know the kids would be bugging me to put up decorations after we get home and I am not sure how the jetlag is going to affect us.
I will be blogging on our trip so, if you want to follow along, I will be posting updates here. :)