Friday, January 28, 2011

Stacks of Paperwork....

Well I feel like I have a hand cramp! :)  I have printed out all of the papers we need and filled out the ones that I can.  I will have to take a picture of this stack...I promise it is bigger than the stack we had for our martgage.  They definitely leave no stone unturned.  It is a little daunting but, I am approaching it with a smile on my face because it means we are one step closer to our daughter. :)

Jason is going to meet me at the police station today to get our local criminal record checks.  I also have to make an appointment to go in and get physicals for everyone (if they haven't been to the doctor in the last 6 months) and that will hopefully happen next week. The doctor has paper work to fill out for each of us.

I have heard that the 2 things that take the longest are the FBI fingerprinting and I did go ahead and register for that online.  And the child abuse checks that must be done in every state you have lived in since you were 18.  :( UGH!  Me that is easy....TN.  Jason well not quite as easy.  That will probably be the one thing we will be waiting for....Ohio is known to take longer than usual to get that done. :(  So pray that they get in gear and we are proven wrong.

I have looked at 2 files of little girls that I would LOVE to be ours over the last 24 hours.  It is going to be so hard to make that decision.  So just continue to pray that God reveals which child is meant for our family.

Much love!
Kendra 

0 comments:

Post a Comment